The GlowTouch LED mask is a lightweight mask that provides salon quality LED light therapy in the comfort of your home or anywhere you like for that matter. Our touch control lightweight mask has eight colour choices and a choice of five power settings to treat all skin conditions. The protective travel case enables you to take it anyway for the ultimate at home treatment on the go.
Why we love it
Our skin has an amazing ability to absorb light energy. It then converts this energy to stimulate collagen production, synthesise elastin, kill bacteria, regulate the production of melanin (pigment), and speed up the healing process. Clever hey! Light therapy is clinically proven and medically recognised. It offers many therapeutic benefits that are non-invasive and safe.
- Regulate oil production.
- Reduce Acne.
- Improve eczema.
- Improve rosacea.
- Reduce inflammation.
- Promote wound healing.
- Improve scar tissue.
- Reduce fine lines.
- No downtime.Whatever your skin concerns – this salon quality gadget should be an essential item for your at home box of skin tools!Increase collagen production.
How to use it
- Have a cuppa or your favourite tipple, pop your favourite tunes on and find a comfortable place to enjoy your GlowTouch LED mask.
- Thoroughly cleanse your face with Grass Roots® AHA cleanser and Grass Roots® AHA toner.
- Put on your mask and choose the colour setting and intensity according the manual.
- Relax and enjoy your salon quality at home treatment.
When to use it
Use your mask as often as you like. We warn you – glowing skin is addictive.
How to clean it
After using, wipe the mask with an anti-bacterial wipe and return it to the travel case.
Apply your favourite Grass Roots® products such as Skin Drench Super Serum, Super Glow Miracle Oil and/or Retinol Repair Cream. Don’t forget to apply Grass Roots® Super Shield SPF50 every day for ultimate skin protection.
Are there any side effects?
With any skincare procedures, there is always a chance of possible side effects. Please read the instruction carefully and check the list of photosensitive medications before use.